~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Well Crap...

Well on Tuesday we finally got some results from our doctor. Looks like the Hubs has some sperm issues:) We are working with low count and borderline low motility. She told us that our best shot is IUI. No matter how much I researched this topic of IF, I still felt as if I was punched in the stomach and the air was knocked out of me. Hubs took it very well. He initial response was "Shit, sorry bout that!" Always the optimist he is! Now that we have had a couple days to accept this we have accepted the fate that has been handed to us. We will meet with the doctor on Tuesday and she wants to start next cycle already. How awesome would be if we got pg on our own ( pretty sure I am ovulating as we speak-lol)this month and not have to worry about this. We will be OOP (out of pocket) on any fertility treatments/monitoring/medications. But since luck has not been on our side for the last 13 months I am not going to get my hopes up. IF sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment