~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Grrrr!

Okay, I have been working REALLY hard on being a good person today! It has been so hard! I had a friend who had a baby yesterday. I had to block her in my FB feed for awhile now. Every post had to do with something about her being pregnant. Every.Single.Post. I got sick of it real fast. So to save my sanity I hid her. She is a good person but I have a hard time believing that she is ready for motherhood. Anywho, she had her baby 2 weeks early yesterday and I am really having a hard time being happy for her. There are a couple reasons. Number 1 being that her and her husband didn't have the best relationship considering they had only been married 6 months when she got pg. It was almost like they got pregnant to save their marriage. I mean they had fights about having a baby. Weird stuff. Babies don't fix things. Reason numeral dos that I am having a hard time with this is because of IF. If you struggled getting pg it is really hard to see people get what you want even though you feel like you've work harder and deserve some payment on this hardwork. This hits me hard because we have been start TTC months before they did and now they have a baby. I am trying to be happy for them but my give a shit meter must be broken because it is still at zero. Hubs says I need to get over myself. He got a wonderful flip of a very distinguished finger to the face. Grr!

1 comment:

  1. I love you and this post. I especially love your give-a-shit meter. I am going to be a better person too, when I get around to it.

    ReplyDelete