~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Waiting Game

That's my life. A giant waiting game. I sometimes feel that I am in a perpetual waiting room just waiting to be called by a nurse. Hubs had a SA (semen analysis) on July 13th at 10:30. Today on July 26th we are STILL awaiting the results from the RE's office where he took the test. I mean, really?!?! These offices work constantly with couples trying to get pregnant and have been playing in the waiting game for some time. I consider myself a very patient person ( have to be when working with small children) but my patience is being eaten up by this whole process. I want to be done with the waiting game, I want some answers! Get your act together!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I found your blog on a post on the Bump. Being a fellow bumpie I totally know what you are feeling. Best of luck with the results. Hope to hear good news!

    ReplyDelete