~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

That is exactly what I have to say about my blogging abilities. I know I start every post like this and one what begin to think that I would improve on my posting. I don't know how people keep these things up! Life is crazy as usual. I have no idea where I left off on my saga so I will just pick up where we are now. About a month ago I had an HSG (hystopinalgram) that showed a mass that took up my entire uterine cavity. So we are meeting with an RE on this Tuesday for a sonohistogram. Then we will go from there. That is basically it for babywise.
Training for the half.... oh dear God where do I begin. I want to state that I am almost in the best shape of my life right now. I am signing up for my final 10 sessions with my trainer tonight. I have lost a total of close to 15 pounds since November. Going for 20-25 by June. But running is actually getting on my nerves. I don't know even what to say about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment