~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Sunday, February 20, 2011

P to the a to the thetic!

I am pathetic excuse for a blogger. I really don't have an excuse as to why I don't blog. I am really trying to blog. The last few weeks I have been in turmoil. WARNING this is a woe is me post.... I have witness 5 pregnancy announcements. My work BFF is pregnant with her fourth child. I am super excited for them because they are having their 4th girl! We are godparents to their 3rd child and love the girls so much. We treat them like our nieces since our little nephew is so far away from us. My ute still aches though, she brought her ultrasound pics to school on Friday. I couldn't even bring myself to look at them. Oh I supposed I should update you, our fourth IUI was a fat fucking fail. I nearly done with this crap. We will be doing one more cycle with this nurse practitioner complete with an HSG and one more IUI. The HSG will be brutal since I have a messed up cervix and possible tilted uterus. We will be moving to Reproductive Endocrinologist next cycle. Financial funds permitting because we bought a new car!!!
There is also something else weighing on my mind. This is non baby related but my really good friend of 10 years is getting married in July. She has not asked me to be part of her wedding. She has asked another girl who is not nearly as close as we were in college. It really bothers me for some unknown reason. Probably because last week she referred me as her "roommate" from college and not her friend. I got one phrase for this situation. Eat shit. Seriously. She was in my wedding and I have kept in contact with her since college. But whatever, I don't know if I will even go to her wedding. I am hurt. My feelings are hurt. I want to confront the bitch but at the same time I don't want to.
Well off to run on the treadmill. Need to run off some of this anger.

No comments:

Post a Comment