~Welcome~

This blog is intended to help me deal with the issues I am facing with IF(infertility). I release a lot of stress while writing. My hope is that others dealing with IF or trying to get pregnant will be able to read this as well and be able to relate or heck, make you feel better about yourself and your issues. Warning: This blog may contain strong language that may be not suitable for children and easily offended people. With that being said read at your own risk:) You've been warned!

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Here We Go Again!

This HAS to be a record two posts with in a week?? What?!?!?! I told you I was going to get better at this. Since Saturday I have been really trying to focus on things that make me happy instead of things that bring me down. We will have our IUI #3 on Friday at 10:15. Lucky number 3??? I hope so! We will "trigger" tomorrow morning. Here is a picture of the needle and the vials....

No comments:

Post a Comment